More than a school, All Souls educates and cares for the whole child. We develop well-rounded, well-grounded, faith-filled individuals who are prepared for high school and beyond.
Welcome to All Souls! Our leadership, teachers, staff, and community are committed to nurturing, empowering, and inspiring every child. We give them the tools they need to develop their individual identity, so they can achieve their goals and make their personal, positive mark in the world.
All Souls is a “place of possibility”, designed to nourish mind and soul. We are committed to working hard, thriving spiritually, excelling academically, and to having an amazing school year – every year.
The All Souls community is ready to soar. We hope you will join us on our journey!
ALL SOULS ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER
• Attend Open House: September 18, October 17, November 15, January 9
• Call to schedule a parent tour and interview with Principal
OCTOBER – NOVEMBER
• Attend a Prepared to Soar parent forum
• Set up an optional shadow day for your student
JANUARY – FEBRUARY
• Submit an application - Due February 1
• Submit financial aid application - Due February 15
• Attend Experience Day on January 17 or schedule an optional student shadow day
• Decisions mailed first week of March
• Enrollment confirmations due first week of April
All Souls Catholic School partners with Smart Tuition to process tuition and fees. Families who pay in full with a credit card, or who will be making automatic monthly payments via checking account, savings account, or credit card are asked to create a Smart Tuition account.
Smart Tuition charges an annual account activation fee. Families making monthly payments, pay a one-time annual activation fee of $45. Families paying in full via credit card, pay a one-time annual activation fee of $20.
If families choose to pay tuition in full via check or cash, full payment must be received in early August, prior to the start of the school year.