More than a school, All Souls educates and cares for the whole child. We develop well-rounded, well-grounded, faith-filled individuals who are prepared for high school and beyond.
Welcome to All Souls! Our leadership, teachers, staff, and community are committed to nurturing, empowering, and inspiring every child. We give them the tools they need to develop their individual identity, so they can achieve their goals and make their personal, positive mark in the world.
All Souls is a “place of possibility”, designed to nourish mind and soul. We are committed to working hard, thriving spiritually, excelling academically, and to having an amazing school year – every year.
The All Souls community is ready to soar. We hope you will join us on our journey!
ALL SOULS ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER
• Call to schedule a tour and interview with school leadership
OCTOBER – NOVEMBER
• Attend a Prepared to Soar parent forum
JANUARY – FEBRUARY
• Submit an application - Due February 1
• Submit financial aid application - Due February 15
• Attend Experience Day on January 17 or schedule an optional student shadow day
• Decisions mailed first week of March
• Enrollment confirmations due first week of April
If families choose to pay tuition in full via check or cash, full payment must be received in early July, prior to the start of the school year.